Samsung is a manufacturing company which is recognized globally as an industry leader in technology. It produces numerous products such as storage devices (like hard disk, SDHC card, SD card, xD card, memory stick, pen drive etc.), mobile phone, smartphones, digital camera, television, desktop computer, laptop etc.
Among various storage devices, Samsung SDHC (short of secure digital high capacity) card is well known because of its amazing storage capacity (up to 32 GB), low price compare to other brands of SDHC card and higher transferring speed (up to 48 MB/s). It is popularly used in almost all brands of mobile phone, smartphone, tablet mobile, digital camera or camcorder, iPod etc. to store huge amount of important data (like any document, pictures, audio and video files).
Data can be stored in any of the numerous storage devices like Samsung SDHC card, SD card, hard drive etc. but neither are 100% safe, still there are several cases of losing data like accidental deletion of data from memory, formatted SDHC card, inaccessible SDHC card, missing files from memory and many more. If you are facing such kind of trouble then you are at right place. Here you will learn, how Samsung SDHC card recovery is possible using Samsung Card Recovery utility. It is the best tool with advanced scanning algorithm, which makes it easy to recover Samsung SDHC card data in few minutes.
Common data loss scenario from Samsung SDHC card
- When Samsung SDHC card is used in digital camera, sometimes while previewing photos user may accidentally press the delete all button and instantly all data (photos, videos etc.) will be deleted from the memory.
- If Samsung SDHC card is connected to the computer, the user may mistakenly format the Samsung SDHC card when trying to format D: drive of a computer.
- While transferring the data from Samsung SDHC card to computer or vice versa. The user may unknowingly disconnect the SDHC card, due to which some or all data may get deleted.
- Virus infection or third party programs (like antivirus which is not updated) can destroy all data inside Samsung SDHC card.
- When Samsung SDHC card files are being used by some application then abrupt shut down of the computer may result in loss of data.
Some important features of Samsung Card Recovery utility
- The tool can scan the Samsung SDHC card in few minutes and recover all deleted and lost data from it.
- It also recovers data from all other popular brands like HP, Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk etc.
- Ability to recover data (photos, audios, video clips, documents etc.) of any file format such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, SR2, CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, MP3, MP4, AMR, AVI, MOV etc.
- Powerful tool to recover formatted or re-formatted SDHC card and also other storage media like USB external drive, memory stick, camcorder, SD card, xD card, iPod etc.
- Provides sorting option to sort recovered data on the basis of name, size, date etc.
- Data can be easily retrieved from inaccessible Samsung SDHC card and also from other storage devices.
- This unique tool works perfectly on various versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- Supports Samsung SDHC card recovery from FAT16, FAT32 and ext FAT file system format.
- Demo version of this tool provides preview option to view the retrieved data.
Precautions to be taken to avoid data loss from Samsung SDHC card: Always make a habit to keep the backup of your Samsung SDHC card data. Use updated antivirus software in your computer. Avoid installation of unknown third party application. While working with computer safely eject your Samsung SDHC card. Avoid using the same memory card to multiple devices.