Samsung is multinational company of developing electronic devices such as mobile phones, cameras, televisions and some other parts of electronic components. Samsung camera has high quality features such that using these cameras you can capture high quality photos, videos, and many more. Even users of Samsung galaxy share their experience as they captured so many photos of their daily life and store those photos on Samsung device. Samsung camera can support flash storage devices such as memory card, SD card, XD, MMC, etc.
Sometimes, what happens is that users accidentally delete some photos while browsing the gallery. There are also many reasons where you can lose photos from Samsung mobile phone or Samsung camera. After losing photos you start worrying about how to recover photo from Samsung devices such as mobile, camera. etc. Is this really possible to recover all photos from devices?
Don’t get panic!! You can recover deleted photos from your Samsung camera or mobile phone easily by using Samsung Photo Recovery software. This software recovers photos of various file formats such as .jpg, .png, .giff, .tiff etc. from storage device. This software recovers photos from other famous camera brands such as Sigma, Nikon, canon, Sony, etc. To know more about photo recovery, visit this link: http://samsungphotorecovery.net/
Reasons behind the deletion of photos from Samsung:
- Format Error: Sometimes, what happens when you connect external storage device to computer system and trying to open it, but system display an error message that it needs to format device. If you format device then it will cause loss of photos.
- Virus Infection: Virus is one of the most important reasons behind the deletion of data from storage device, when you connect your mobile phone to computer using data cable and trying to open photo files but viruses present in system will cause loss of photos by running some infected programs.
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes users delete photos accidentally when they are trying to preview captured photos. They will press delete all option unknowingly, which can lead to the deletion of all images from your phone.
- Capture Photos When Battery Low: Improper usage of Samsung camera will cause loss of important photos, such as camera is facing low battery problem and you are still trying to capture photos. If the phone switch off in between this process this will cause loss of photos from Samsung phone.
- Abrupt Ejection of Memory Card: Sometimes, users try to remove or eject memory card without turning off Samsung camera will cause loss of photos. Whenever you are transferring any images from the phone to system, make sure that you don’t remove the memory card. Always, remove the memory card in safe mode or switch off your phone before removing the MMC.
- Other reasons: There are so many reasons why photos are deleted from Samsung device; they are interrupted read/write process, reformatting SD card, etc. These reasons also lead loss of photos from Samsung device.
Unique features of Samsung Photo Recovery Software:
- This Samsung photo recovery software has been built with strong algorithm which will scan storage device and recover lost photos from Samsung devices such as mobile phone, cameras, Tablets, etc.
- This software can recover lost photo files from flash memory cards such as SDXC, SD card, MMC, CF, SDHC, etc.
- This Samsung photo recovery software is compatible with all versions of Macintosh OS Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc. and Windows operating system Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP, and so on.
- This software store retrieved photo files in any accessible devices such as hard drive, CD/DVD, pen drive, USB flash drive, etc.