Have you lost some of the significant files stored on Mac hard drive by accidentally formatting it? By the time you could realize your mistake it was too late as all the data stored on the drive was lost. After data loss, most of the people think that the data cannot be recovered back. But, this is not the case; you can easily recover Mac hard drive data by making use of some powerful third party file recovery program. One such tool is Mac recovery program which is highly reviewed by industry experts having experience in developing recovery tools. This recovery program not only retrieves data from Mac hard drive but also supports file recovery on other storage drives like memory cards, external hard drives, USB flash drive and more.
Now let’s see what is Mac OS X?
Mac OS X is a standard operating system which is used by the people all over the worldwide. Macintosh is the most well-known invention created and marketed by Apple Inc. Mac computer uses HFS+ and HFSX file systems to save, manipulate the data and which retains the stored data in Catalog files. Various versions of Mac OS X are Tiger, Leopard, Panther, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc. Macintosh is a UNIX based graphical user interface which makes this operating system quite different from other operating system.
Together with so many advanced features of this operating system, the thing which really disappoints the Mac users is data loss problem. The loss of data from Mac volumes may be because of various factors like power spikes, formatting, system crash and many more which in turn leads to severe data loss.
Scenarios in which you might lose your important data from Mac hard drives are as follows.
- Formatting or reformatting the Mac volumes during OS reinstallation without having the backup of important files may lead to huge loss of data.
- The failure of Master Boot Record will cause hard drive crash making the drive inaccessible leading to data loss.
- Sudden shutdown of the system can corrupt the file system of your computer which will not allow you to access the stored data resulting in loss of data.
- You may also lose the data while trying to locate free space in between the partitions which might result in deletion of existing partition.
- Journal file or catalog file corruption will make the stored files inaccessible causing data loss.
- Emptying Mac Trash folder accidentally without checking the data stored in it can also result in loss of data.
Mac recovery program is loaded with all the essential Mac OS X file recovery modules, which helps you to recover data lost because of any of these scenarios. This recovery tool can restore more than 300 file types which keep the originality of the files after you retrieve them. It is an award winning utility which uses inbuilt scanning algorithm which scans the entire Mac drive deeply to identify file types and recovers the data with the help of unique file extension.
Just click here to get the free version of the software and do the installation on the hard drive of Mac computer. Then run the tool and choose appropriate recovery options which you face while using the program. Once you are done with the recovery process you can judge the functionality of the tool and if trial version recovers data as per your need you can get the full form of the software available in the market.