Files, that are saved up on your system hard drive or external drive are not permanent. However files may get deleted due to known or unknown problems. File loss or deletion is most common and severe problem facing by many of the computer users at present.
Suppose you are facing file deletion or loss problems, if the files are very important to you, then you can recover the files with few simple steps by using recovery software. In order to that you have best recovery software i.e. File Recovery software, this software has capability to recover deleted or lost files effectively without fail.
Scenarios that causes deletion or loss of files
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion occurs when you are deleting unnecessary files instead of that if you delete important files by pressing Shift + Delete buttons then it may lead to permanent deletion, you cannot find even in Recycle Bin.
- Virus Attacks: Due to virus infection your computers might get affected, virus may get by accessing malicious sites or by saving or installing already infected data. Sometimes infection of some viruses removes the stored files.
- Abrupt System Shut down: If the system shutdown improperly while working on your system then files may lead to get loss or deleted.
- Unintentional Formatting of Partition: While formatting the partition in order to make free space on hard drive, if you format the one partition instead of other then the files may get lost permanently.
Apart from above mentioned scenarios if you encountered the problems like deletion or loss of file from your hard drive in some other scenarios like partitioning errors, file system errors, power surges, etc. However files can be recovered with the help of File Recovery software.
Features of File Recovery Software
File Recovery software can retrieve files from not only hard drive, but also from USB external drive, iPod, external hard drive etc. It really is highly equipped having advanced scanning formula that helps inside deep scanning of this external hard drive to find all deleted or loss of files. After scanning, it could easily retrieve files from your hard drive. This software works on different versions of Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 8) in addition to Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks) Operating System. This has capacity to recover data from hard disks like SATA, SCSI, IDE and etc., flash memory charge cards like SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc., external drives, FireWire Drives. With this eminent software you’ll be able to recover files via file systems just like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX, and so forth. By clicking on the link you can also know how to recover deleted files from an external hard drive: http://www.filerecoveryprograms.net/software-to-deleted-from-external-hard-drive.html.
- If you are using external hard drive as a backup, thendo not unplug your external hard drive while accessing data on it. And always eject the external hard drive using the option “Safely Remove”.
- Use of genuine anti-virus software is better for you to prevent from virus assaults.
- Don’t use unauthorized software to partitioning or re-partitioning of hard drives, in order to prevent from file loss or deletion.