Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 is most popular presentation application program. PPT file is widely used by many educational institutes, corporate, marketing firms, PR professionals to give presentation regarding their projects. The PowerPoint files usually include text, animations, images, etc. However, in some circumstances you may lose your PowerPoint files due to many reasons.. Once PPT file gets deleted or lost, you will be in helpless position if you could not access your important presentation data and your hard work for creating presentation has wasted. Don’t get panicked, you can recover those PPT files by using Recover PowerPoint software.
Scenarios behind data loss of PPT file:
- Sometimes you’re unable to approach any of the drive on system because of logical errors or human mistakes. In such situations many users go for antivirus scanning, thinking that there could be virus threats on partition, but fail to access the drive. Once the process is completed you are helpless with no possibility other than formatting. This type of situations finally leads to loss of data.
- When you want to convert the file system of current partition to a different file system for example: FAT 16 to NTFS. At the time, you’ve to perform format method. In case, if you fail to take the proper backup of PowerPoint files then severe data loss is guaranteed.
- Every drive encloses with file system to preserve the track of data contained on it. The operating system suggests file system to execute any function on the folders or files on partition. If it gets corrupt then you’re unable to approach that partition and eventually lead to loss of PowerPoint files. There are many reasons corruption of PPT file system like virus attack, due to power outage, sudden shutdown of system, etc.
- There are other reasons behind data loss of PowerPoint files from machine like MBR corruption, during OS reinstallation, accidentally empting Recycle Bin, PPT file header corruption, defrags failure etc.
Useful tips to avoid data loss of PPT file
- Never attempt to change the file extension of PPT file unless you take its backup.
- Do not download or upload any PPT file when internet is slow.
- Always be sure that you so not use PowerPoint presentation when there is continuous fluctuation in power.
Features of Recover PowerPoint software:
- Recover PowerPoint software is capable to restore lost or deleted PowerPoint files on all versions of Windows like Windows 8, Windows 2007, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, etc.
- This software performs recovery of Microsoft PowerPoint file types like PPTX, PPS and PPT.
- It also recovers password protected presentations with utmost ease.
- You can recover data from PPT file created on different versions of PowerPoint like 2003, 2007, 2010, 2000 and 2013.
- Using this tool, you can easily recover texts, hyperlinks, sound effects, animations, etc from deleted or lost PPT files.
- You can easily restore PPT data with actual header and footers.
- It provides 24*7 technical assistance if users find any difficulty while using this utility.