I have accidentally deleted a vital file from my Windows 10 system using Shift+ delete combination keys. Can anyone know how to recover data after Shift + Delete in Windows 10?
Actually when you encounter data loss caused by Shift + Delete in Windows 10, please keep calm down and stop using the drive from where you have lost the files. If you delete any files from system using simple deletion, then it stored on Recycle Bin but if you use Shift+ delete combination keys then it won’t store on Recycle Bin. So, in such, you can’t restore those files manually. In such situation, you can recover data after Shift+ delete in Windows 10 with the assistance of Undo Delete software with ease.
What exactly happen when you use “shift + delete” keys to delete a file on Windows 10?
The files which get deleted using Shift+ delete combination keys won’t get stored on Recycle Bin as it bypasses it, so you can’t restore those deleted files from Recycle Bin. But the question arises is what happens to these files. Are they permanently deleted from the system hard drive?
If you use Delete button to delete a file, then it redirected the file to the Recycle Bin. As the entry in the file system gets changed from actual place to Recycle Bin. But in this case, you use Shift+ delete combination keys to delete the file, as all the entries about the files are deleted from the file directory specifying the space as free memory space where new data can be added. But the file is still not deleted permanently until and unless it is not overwritten. The key point of recovering data after Shift Delete in Windows 10 is preventing your files from being overwritten.
Features of Undo Delete Software:
- This software is well-suited recovery tool for recovering data after shift delete in Windows 10 as well as on various versions of Windows OS such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Software provides you a “Preview” option which allows you to view the recovered data before restoration.
- Technical team is available 24*7 for resolving the issues which occur during installation or recovery process.
- This recovery software helps you in recovering data after Shift Delete in Windows 10 such as videos, text files, music, documents, etc.
- Free demo version of the tool can also be downloaded from the internet to verify the correct data recovery.
- It also recovers data from various storage devices such as external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, SSD, iPod, pen drive, USB drive, etc.
Reasons behind file deletion from the system on Windows 10:
- Deleting files from Windows 10 using command prompt.
- Emptying Recycle Bin folder without seeing its contents.
- Enabling “Don’t move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” stuff of Recycle Bin.
- Removing data from removable storage device on computer
- Deletion of large sized files which exceed Recycle Bin size limit.
- Files getting corrupt or damage due to malware or virus infections, so when scanning the system hard drive there are more chances that the antivirus app deletes the files.